Motorized retractable screens for every application
For any budget, application, taste or specification we have a motorized screen product for your large opening. Whether you need a vertical window awning or exterior shades and outdoor privacy screens, our motorized screens are engineered and manufactured with precision and expertise. Our motorized screens are the very best retractable screens for large openings on the market in terms of both quality and design.
There are endless benefits to screening in your covered patio, gazebo, deck, balcony or large windows – read all about them here and learn why our motorized screens quality stands up against the competition. Our expert installers and project managers have the know-how and support to get your large screen project completed, just as you had imagined it.
Quality extruded components with two different motorized screen models you can expect:
- Quiet & smooth operation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Wide variety of mesh options and colors
- Accessories that will help customize your screen system beyond the ordinary
Benefits and advantages of our motorized retractable screens
Our motorized screen are the perfect screening solution for indoor and outdoor spaces such as patios, porches, large door systems, garages, windows, lanais, gazebos, picture windows, outside eating areas, car ports, and entry ways. Our motorized retractable screens can provide solar protection, insect screening, ventilation, and additional privacy with our solar/privacy mesh which will allow you additional enjoyment of your outdoor space. Clear vinyl material is the perfect addition for creating an outdoor space that can be used year round by helping to keep the inside temperature cooler while creating a barrier against light rain, cooler temperatures, and light wind.
Motorized retractable screens are adaptable to every design from surface mounting and recessed applications, with columns and archways formed from stone, wood or other materials. We can provide colors to match and enhance your living or outdoor space. Materials for screening can be everything from insect mesh to 90% UV blocking mesh for privacy and vinyl material.
Like our door and window screens, our motorized retractable screens retract when not in use and can be completely concealed with our recessed application installation. They have the ability to be integrated into smart home systems and come with optional accessories. Unlike permanently screened enclosures, your space can be kept cleaner and fresher in all seasons through increased ventilation. Motorized retractable screens can be a great solution for reducing energy costs by reducing the need for air conditioning and allowing better ventilation for the interior of the home. Motorized retractable screens with solar mesh provide protection from harmful UV rays and can help extend the life of interior furnishings by reducing UV related fading.
Our Commercial System is designed to be used on outdoor seating areas of restaurants, hotels, casinos, resorts, special event areas, and wedding venues. This system is designed to withstand the in-climate conditions and deploy on demand to protect your clients and enhance their experience. Our commercial system is available with vinyl window or screen only. The system is totally customizable to fit your needs, design and requirements. Vinyl motorized screens are Not designed and NOT intended to be used for blocking high winds, heavy snow, flying debris, or heavy windy rain.
Motorized retractable screen features:
- European styling details with low profile housing
- Remote controlled at the touch of a button
- Popular standard color choices with hundreds of RAL colors and custom colors available
- Wide variety of mesh (insect, solar, privacy, and more) and *vinyl material can be used (Vinyl units are NOT hurricane screens and are NOT deigned nor intended to be used to block wind, snow, or heavy windy rain) * Please note: Clear vinyl material will expand and contract during temperature changes. In colder weather vinyl will shrink and become stiff in cold weather and will not roll up or down on it’s own when temperatures are too cold. Special considerations need to be taken and must be followed when using vinyl material in cold weather and windy areas ( e.g. outdoor heaters to warm up vinyl material, making sure units are rolled up prior to higher winds, rolling units down or up before temperatures drop and leaving units in place until vinyl material will roll up and down without interference from wind or cold temperatures). Please contact us for more details regarding vinyl material and outdoor use.
- Optional recessed design conceals tracks and roller
- Durable extruded aluminum components (brackets, hood, roller assembly, side tracks and weight bar)
- Highest quality powder coated aluminum ensures no chipping, peeling, or bubbling of the paint
- Stainless steel fasteners- No Rusting!!
- Virtually any opening can be accommodated
- Compatible with most home automation systems
- Felt pile used on bottom adheres nicely to pavers, concrete, tile, wood, and most uneven surfaces, creating a perfect seal at the bottom
- Double felt system on inside of hood cover and back of hood brushes off dirt and debris, and keeps unwanted insects from crawling in
- Heavy duty motors
- UL Recognized
- CSA Approved
- FCC Approved
- IP 44 Rated
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Industry Leading Warranty!!
- *Widths available from 3′ to 30′ (*Please note: Small units may roll up and down unevenly due to limited weight inside weight bar and may not perform as well in windy/other conditions and mesh used. Special considerations regarding screen material chosen, cavity space and screen location should be considered during early construction design phase)
See our screens in action!
Add new dimensions to your home or commercial space with a motorized retractable screen system that can transform any covered space into an outdoor extension of your home. These large retractable screens will change the way you use your recreational space or garage by adding comfort while keeping insects and pests out. Motorized screens reduce the cost of heating and cooling your home by shading your patio and interior rooms with advanced solar screens.