VistaView ™ Manual Screen For Large Openings
VistaView is a true retractable screen door designed specifically for large openings such as bi-fold, lift and slide, stacking, and folding door systems. A single VistaView large opening retractable screen can cover 14′ while a double unit can cover 28′. VistaView by Wizard Industries features a secure zippered track which prevents blowouts in high winds. A unique handle braking system allows users to stop the VistaView anywhere along its track. Every VistaView screen is custom made for each specific opening allowing for a perfect fit. For new construction, VistaView’s channel and recessed cup allows for the bottom track to be easily recessed to give a flush finish. VistaView is a truly remarkable and preferred screening system for large format doors and openings.
- Single unit spans up to 14′ wide!
- Double unit spans up to 29′ wide!
- Folding door systems that meet at a 90-degree corner as well as split heights can be screened with a double unit.
- Patented Braking Technology- A self-locking brake allows you to stop the screen in any position along the track.
- Secure Zippered Track- VistaView has a secured zippered track that keeps the screen tight at all times, preventing blowouts.
- VistaView screens use advanced heat welding technology instead of stitching allowing the screen to withstand most accidental impacts.
- Protection from insects and suns harmful UV rays *
- Retracts into protective housing during inclement weather and cold winter temperature without having to be taken down and stored away like traditional insect screens.
- Maintain clear view-No pleats or cables!
∗ Not intended to be used in cold and inclement weather and during storms that may damage mesh.
The Horizon Manual Screen For Large Openings
The Horizon screen is the industry’s ideal solution for oversize and unique doors and large openings.
Large exterior doors and openings are popular because they add beauty to the home, allow expansive views, and let lots of sunlight in. However, large spans present a unique challenge — how to enjoy the unobstructed view when the space is completely open while also being able to move inside and outside without letting pests and insects indoors.
The Horizon can be paired with any unique door or difficult-to-screen opening up to 42 feet (double)/21 feet (single), including:
Unlike large screens that open vertically, the Horizon moves side-to-side and features a built in auto-stop function that allows it to be opened and stopped at any width along its horizontal track. When a person wants to go inside or outside, the screen is effortlessly pulled to the desired width to allow easy access and then can be quickly and easily closed. The ability to open the screen just enough to move through, which is unique to the Horizon, minimizes the opportunity for pests or insects to enter the home. The Horizon fully retracts into its side housing when the door is closed and the screen is not needed.