Retractable Window Screens
How would you like to have a pristine view through your windows without a light blocking, dirt catching, always-in-place screen? We provide a screen that is only in place when you open your window for fresh air and energy savings. Our retractable window screens provide UV protection with various mesh options and like our door screens, can be provided in colors to match your decor. These screens are an ideal solution for your most used windows. Our retractable window screens preserve the look of your facade, enhance your view, provide more light and can increase your energy savings through less use of air conditioning.
Retractable window screens are the preferred solution for custom windows and windows being restored. Our retractable window screens have a low profile housing that blends in perfectly with any window application.
Our Retractable Window Screens are built to perform:
- The window screen guides (nylon components that lead the screen mesh down the window) are made of an extremely durable material that has lubricant incorporated right into it allowing smooth screen operation with very little deterioration, delivering years of use and enjoyment.
- The internal, operable parts of our retractable window screens are treated with a lubricant that is temperature resistant and lasts a long time. One that will ensure your window screen lasts for years without corroding or squeaking, and allowing smooth movement.
- The inner shaft turns in a brass bushing made of silicon. This allows the retractable window screen to withstand thousands and thousands of openings and closings without weakening the essential components.
- Our retractable window screens through 250,000 operational uses so that you can be rest assured that your retractable window screen will last you through the years. In fact, based on using your window screen ten times each day, every day – this equates to nearly sixty nine years of trouble free performance!
Retractable window screens work on various applications including:
- Sliding Windows
- Single Hung and Double Hung Windows
- Tilt ‘n Turn Windows
- Casement and Awning Windows
many specialty window applications….